If you’re planning to hire a caterer for your next corporate event, you know that the food’s quality and taste can make or break the party. Maybe you’re trying to impress your boss or a new client, the last thing you want is for the meal served at last night’s party to be the talk of the office the next day— and in a negative way. It can be a stressful task when you set out to find the right caterer, so knowing how to go about choosing the best most experienced one should be the first thing to think about. There are so many choices available for a corporate event caterer in the Margate area and in South Florida, so how do you choose? At Voila Gourmet Caterers we make it easy for you to hire us because you don’t have to do a thing– just sit just back and let our experienced staff take it from there.
There are two things they say can make or break a party’s success: one is usually the choice of music and the other is food! If music isn’t an essential part of the event, then all the focus will be on your menu selection, so let’s make sure you do it right. While some of these tips are common sense, the stress of the party and the urgency to get it done now might cause you to forget some important tips such as:
• Reviews: Have you read real reviews by actual customers? Many companies nowadays put fake positive reviews on their site that leaves you with the wrong impression of the company.
• Is the menu diverse enough? Make sure there are a variety of foods to choose from and vegetarian options for those that don’t eat meat.
• Any dietary restrictions: Check with your guests if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies to certain foods or gluten.
• Fast delivery: Make sure the caterer knows what time the food should arrive and when the party ends so that they can pick up any chafing dishes or utensils they may have left for serving. An on-time delivery is essential to your event’s success.
• Presentation of food: Is the food displayed in a pleasing manner on attractive platters and not in a mass jumble in unattractive tins.
• Affordable packages: Does the caterer offer package deals that are affordable? No one likes to overpay, and everyone loves a great deal with lots of choices.
• How does the food taste? Last but not least, make sure you have tasted the food. Visit the caterer and ask to try the most popular dishes they’ve recently served at a corporate event.
At Voila Gourmet Caterers in Margate, we have affordable menus with the freshest food to select from that will be perfect for your next corporate event. We pride ourselves on the taste and quality of our food. We must be doing something right, because our customers keep coming back! We also pride ourselves on providing fast and timely service. Visit our Margate location and speak to our catering manager, who can discuss your options to plan a successful event. Call today at (954) 366-3566, or for more information about our catering packages, visit www.voilagourmetcatering.com.